Stock News

As Noble Energy (NBL) Share Price Declined, National Investment Services Has Increased Its Holding; Total Sys Svcs (TSS) Holder State Treasurer State Of Michigan Has Raised Stake

State Treasurer State Of Michigan increased its stake in Total Sys Svcs Inc (TSS) by 37.59% based on its latest 2017Q3 regulatory filing with the SEC. State Treasurer State Of Michigan bought 20,470 shares as the company’s stock rose 7.40% with the market. The institutional investor held 74,923 shares of the miscellaneous company at the end of 2017Q3, valued at $4.91 million, up from 54,453 at the end of the previous reported quarter. State Treasurer State Of Michigan who had been investing in Total Sys Svcs Inc for a number of months, seems to be bullish on the $16.01 billion market cap company. The stock increased 0.96% or $0.83 during the last trading session, reaching $87.08. About 1.40M shares traded or 4.23% up from the average. Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS) has risen 9.69% since February 17, 2017 and is uptrending. It has underperformed by 7.01% the S&P500.

National Investment Services Inc increased its stake in Noble Energy Inc. (NBL) by 56.05% based on its latest 2017Q3 regulatory filing with the SEC. National Investment Services Inc bought 41,987 shares as the company’s stock declined 15.68% while stock markets rallied. The institutional investor held 116,893 shares of the oil & gas production company at the end of 2017Q3, valued at $3.32 million, up from 74,906 at the end of the previous reported quarter. National Investment Services Inc who had been investing in Noble Energy Inc. for a number of months, seems to be bullish on the $12.70B market cap company. The stock decreased 0.34% or $0.09 during the last trading session, reaching $26.28. About 6.18M shares traded or 25.25% up from the average. Noble Energy, Inc. (NYSE:NBL) has declined 10.36% since February 17, 2017 and is downtrending. It has underperformed by 27.06% the S&P500.

Investors sentiment decreased to 1.11 in 2017 Q3. Its down 0.22, from 1.33 in 2017Q2. It dived, as 27 investors sold TSS shares while 149 reduced holdings. 54 funds opened positions while 142 raised stakes. 136.72 million shares or 0.41% less from 137.29 million shares in 2017Q2 were reported. Moreover, Comerica Fincl Bank has 0.03% invested in Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS) for 67,240 shares. New Mexico Educational Retirement Board holds 15,389 shares or 0.05% of its portfolio. Franklin Res holds 46,000 shares. Meeder Asset Mgmt has 15,894 shares. Bancorporation reported 0.01% of its portfolio in Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS). Delta Asset Mgmt Limited Liability Corporation Tn holds 148 shares. Riverhead Cap Mgmt has invested 0.05% in Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS). Utah Retirement reported 33,327 shares. Moreover, Lakeview Partners Ltd Liability has 0.64% invested in Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS). Ngam Advsr Lp reported 16,816 shares. Hsbc Holdings Public Limited Liability holds 0.04% of its portfolio in Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS) for 353,831 shares. Barnett & reported 0.02% in Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS). Caisse De Depot Et Placement Du Quebec has 0.02% invested in Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS) for 114,865 shares. State Of Wisconsin Invest Board reported 0.04% stake. Cornerstone Management Hldgs Ltd Liability Company has invested 0.06% of its portfolio in Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS).

Since August 14, 2017, it had 0 insider purchases, and 7 insider sales for $8.49 million activity. The insider GRIFFITH G SANDERS III sold $1.15 million. WEAVER DORENDA K had sold 2,686 shares worth $235,868. The insider Watson Patricia A sold 9,596 shares worth $848,469. 11,900 shares were sold by Todd Paul M, worth $1.04 million on Monday, January 29. Another trade for 7,546 shares valued at $666,259 was sold by USSERY RICHARD W.

State Treasurer State Of Michigan, which manages about $12.35 billion US Long portfolio, decreased its stake in Southwest Airls Co (NYSE:LUV) by 31,600 shares to 167,084 shares, valued at $9.35 million in 2017Q3, according to the filing. It also reduced its holding in United Parcel Service Inc (NYSE:UPS) by 331,700 shares in the quarter, leaving it with 231,686 shares, and cut its stake in Analog Devices Inc (NASDAQ:ADI).

Among 31 analysts covering Total System Services (NYSE:TSS), 18 have Buy rating, 1 Sell and 12 Hold. Therefore 58% are positive. Total System Services had 104 analyst reports since July 21, 2015 according to SRatingsIntel. The company was maintained on Wednesday, January 24 by Robert W. Baird. Robert W. Baird maintained it with “Buy” rating and $90.0 target in Thursday, January 18 report. The stock of Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS) has “Buy” rating given on Tuesday, June 13 by Keefe Bruyette & Woods. As per Thursday, August 27, the company rating was downgraded by Zacks. The firm earned “Sell” rating on Wednesday, April 13 by Goldman Sachs. The stock of Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS) earned “Neutral” rating by Goldman Sachs on Friday, December 16. On Wednesday, April 27 the stock rating was upgraded by Wells Fargo to “Outperform”. Cowen & Co maintained Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS) rating on Thursday, September 7. Cowen & Co has “Buy” rating and $67.0 target. The rating was maintained by RBC Capital Markets with “Buy” on Tuesday, January 23. The firm has “Buy” rating given on Monday, May 8 by Goldman Sachs.

National Investment Services Inc, which manages about $4.22 billion and $97.34M US Long portfolio, decreased its stake in Apple Inc Com (NASDAQ:AAPL) by 5,153 shares to 8,946 shares, valued at $1.38 million in 2017Q3, according to the filing.

Since December 11, 2017, it had 1 buying transaction, and 3 insider sales for $5.33 million activity. Another trade for 7,621 shares valued at $219,483 was sold by Fisher Kenneth M.. The insider STOVER DAVID L bought 19,000 shares worth $499,835.

Among 30 analysts covering Noble Energy Inc. (NYSE:NBL), 22 have Buy rating, 0 Sell and 8 Hold. Therefore 73% are positive. Noble Energy Inc. had 104 analyst reports since July 21, 2015 according to SRatingsIntel. On Tuesday, October 10 the stock rating was maintained by BMO Capital Markets with “Buy”. The rating was maintained by BMO Capital Markets with “Buy” on Tuesday, September 5. The firm has “Top Pick” rating by Cowen & Co given on Tuesday, October 27. The firm has “Buy” rating by Wunderlich given on Wednesday, July 6. The firm earned “Overweight” rating on Monday, May 8 by Piper Jaffray. On Tuesday, January 9 the stock rating was maintained by Piper Jaffray with “Buy”. The firm has “Buy” rating given on Thursday, May 11 by Bank of America. The firm has “Buy” rating by BMO Capital Markets given on Wednesday, June 21. The rating was maintained by RBC Capital Markets on Wednesday, December 20 with “Buy”. The stock of Noble Energy, Inc. (NYSE:NBL) has “Overweight” rating given on Thursday, July 14 by Barclays Capital.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *